Our classroom is located in the church. To find our classroom you will walk toward the front door of our school, continue past the statue of the Blessed Mother and follow the sidewalk around the church until you see the two doors up on a low porch. These are the doors where I will meet you every morning for drop off and where you will pick up your child. I will have a sign on the door that says ENTRANCE on the first day of school. Parents and children will wait outside on the sidewalk (socially distancing ) until called. Parents and our students will need to wear face coverings.
Please provide the following items on the first day of school:
- Backpack that can hold a folder
- Lunchbox for morning snack (everyone) and lunch (full day students only) starting on Tuesday September 8, 2020
- A water bottle that your child can open
- A complete change of clothing sealed in a zip lock bag. These can be regular clothes that will be here in case your child needs clean, dry clothing.
- Your child will need to wear a face covering while in school. Please provide an extra face covering to be kept at school if needed and put it in the bag with your child's clothing.
- 1 roll of paper towels, 1 box of tissues and 1 pack of baby wipes
Please label everything with your child's name.
I will be providing a folder for your child on the first day of school. Please check and empty the folder daily. I will use the folders to send home your child's work or important information to you. Please put any notes, paperwork for the office or money that you may be sending to school, in your child's folder.
Your child will need a healthy snack daily. Please do not send any foods containing nuts or peanuts for snack or lunch. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. My email address is: email@example.com. I am looking forward to being your child's teacher this year.